I guess I'll find out soon enough!
So I've been on a blogging hiatus. Why?
It's simple really: An anonymous reader pulled back the curtain and pretty much figured out where I worked. (I think... I shut down the blog before I could find out 100% for sure)
Whoops. Guess I gave out a little to much info in a few post. (Which have since been removed just to be on the safe side)
Guess I need to be a more careful with the details in my rants. ;)
Looking forward to getting back to ranting! I think my wife is sick of hearing about it. Ha!

What is it with people? Like who would care enough to blab about what someone said...
ReplyDeleteThankfully they just left a comment and never said a word about it.
DeleteSorry about the scare, but glad you are back. I figured you succeeded in getting a new job and career. Anyway, welcome back.
ReplyDeleteI wish it was something as exciting as a new career! Maybe next time it will be. ha!
DeleteWelcome Back RMR! Missed your blog!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteYou're back you're back you're back!!! Oh my gosh, I thought you'd made your blog by invite only and I'd never hear of your stories again! Hope you are super duper fantasic!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am back! I just had to lay low for a while.
DeleteI'm so excited!! I thought you were making a life change or something! I'm in the middle of going to my (freshly married) husband's company. The life of corporate dining! M-F! Holidays! Weekends! The joy! The pay! Hope you're lucky enough to find a place as fitting for you someday!
Deletei havent written a post in over a year! i need to get back on the ball as well! I always tried to be very vague with details about where in am enployed for the same reason. yikes! how did you realize that you were "discovered"?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI was wondering what happened. :) Good to see you're back.
ReplyDeleteHappy to see you back on my blog roll.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
ReplyDelete