Monday, January 14, 2013

At some point it will run out... right?

Will the United States Government ever just run out of money? Nah... They can just keep printing more right?

It's crazy to me how the government just keeps spending and spending and spending. No business and no person could be so far in debt and continue to spend but somehow the government manages to keep spending.

What's frustrating is they can't work together to find a way to at least slow down the spending.

I know when my money is running out my wife and I find lots of ways to cut back and make sure we have enough money to last until the next check.

It's not that hard folks... really. 

Just suck it up a little.

I don't mind paying a little more in taxes so long as the people handling the money are a lot more responsible with it.

I don' agree very often with the political views of the President Obama very often. However, I do agree with him on this statement:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

Too bad that's from 2006....

He's not even close to singing the same tune today....

Flip Flopper.


7 comments:

  1. i could not agree more. what a disaster this country is in and the shame of it is we put ourselves here. i made the decision a long time ago to not have children and sometimes i question myself as to why. this being one of the answers, how could i have a child and in good conscience know that i would be leaving it in a world of financial disaster. a world where there are no more great American heroes any more. so sad that this country and its people take absolutely no personal responsibility anymore for their actions. it sickens me and this is NOT the America i grew up in. we were a great country, we had real american heroes, we were responsible for ourselves and our children. we did the right thing no matter what. most of all we believed in our nation and when it came time we always kicked some major ass. while we still kick some ass, but the belief in our great nation is gone. all i have to say is it is sad.... VERY SAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! The United states government are spending & spending. Just think about that how much money they are spending in war in Middle east & Africa. If you can stop war, The economy of US will be more strong & expenditure will be reducing rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think Jose said right.If war has been stop then increase US economy and make more strong.....

      Delete
  3. I just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading your blog so far. I have worked in the food service industry for quite a while, though mostly as a basic employee in the kitchen. It's nice to read from a manager's point of view. Keep up the interesting posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - It was me who left the comment a long time ago about thinking I know where you work. It wasn't meant to out you, I apologize if it was a little too close to home. I work for the same company, which is how I knew who you worked for. Completely different part of the country though.

    Glad you found something that makes you happy! Good luck, and I still read this thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of funny. I thought it was someone I worked with! Oh well. Guess it doesn't really matter now.

      Delete
  5. I can say this is a great blog, since i always use to hear some thing about new.So i found you people are doing better work in posting new things.So this made me to read more blogs from your site.Just saying thanks will not be enough of good clarity in your writing.
    Top Restaurent POS Software | restaurant pos

    ReplyDelete