Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

It's almost Christmas which is a pretty wonderful time of the year! I've had my Christmas Tree and Decorations up for a week already! I got hit with the Christmas bug early this year.

But today's post is not about Christmas. It's about the soon to be title change of this blog.

In about two weeks there will be a new title:

"The EX-Restaurant Managers Rant"

That's right... I am soon to be an Ex-Restaurant Manager.

Thank you Jesus.

Thankfully there are still plenty of things to rant about in this world and I plan to rant about them all ;)


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations...... I think.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being an Ex Restaurant Manager myself, savor every moment as you walk out for the last time, and leave all the shit that is restaurant work there!^5 man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your stress is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! Congrats!!!!!!! I'm getting out of my job soon as well! So much luck and happiness to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOORAY!!! So exciting! I can't wait to see how you change your blog up to represent the new you! YAY! Awesome! AWESOME! I have a really good feeling about this.

    ReplyDelete