Wednesday, November 7, 2012

America. Jesus. Freedom.

So the election is over and Obama won.

Am I happy he won? No. I was hoping that Mitt Romney would win. But the truth is I never really wanted Romney to be the GOP nominee in the first place. If you look very close he and President Obama are not as far apart on the issues as they wanted us to believe.

But it doesn't matter now because Obama won and Romney lost.

My rant today is directed at the chicken littles of the world who say America is doomed because Obama won.

To all those who feel this way I offer this:












America was great before President Obama and will be after Obama.

America is not defined by it's President. America is defined by it's people. That's us.

WE makes this country great.

We wake up every day with freedoms that others only dream of. We wake up every day with endless opportunities to make life better for ourselves, our families and those around us.

So fuck you for being so pessimistic about America and the American people!

Be disappointed your guy lost . But shut the hell up about how America is doomed. If it is doomed it's doomed because of idiots like you.

That is all.

14 comments:

  1. I was looking for answers on why people are acting like the sky is falling when I read this. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there a many reason why the are acting this way but the reality is they need to get over it! Thanks for your comment! =)

      Delete
  2. Well said. And coming from teh state in which Romeny was governor, they are not far apart on most issues at all. After all, I am currently living the Obama care system, put in place by Romney. And honestly, it's working out just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it does work. I don't want Obama to fail. If he fails we fail. Everyone should want to see him leave office as the best president ever! Anything less is unpatriotic.

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. I have been so discouraged by the negativity during and after this election. This is especially refreshing to hear from someone who didn't even vote for Obama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand people are disappointed. I was as well. But it's time to move forward and work TOGETHER to get people back to work and bring some prosperity to the people of this country! I'm Obama's # 1 fan now when it comes to economic recovery!

      Delete
  4. I got my citizenship last year. It was my very first Presidential Election. I am so happy to have contributed and exercised my right to vote. It is the UNITED States of America. Unity should start with everybody. Not only one person can work it.

    I am disappointed with the gloaters and sore losers. They are like bullying the air around them. Wasted energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome you got to vote! And yes it is wasted energy. Time to turn the energy to solving tough problems!

      Delete
  5. I don't agree with your presidential choice, but I sure do agree with your message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I ended up in the minority when it came to my choice. But I'm not all that disappointed as I wasn't a big fan of either. Sad that these are the two best people America could find to be president.

      Delete
  6. I don't understand your political system and most likely we on the other side of the world only got the sensational bits but I loved this post.
    Your country is more than just the president and people need to support the people who have the power to change things for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I unsuccessfully tried to read your blog a bunch of times over the past few months. Did you shut 'er down to invite-only, or am I just as bad at the internet as I am with any and all social interaction? lol

    Everyone has their opinions, and I like your message. Power to the people. And it was good to see the voter turnout.

    I wish we got stickers for voting in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its very brave of you to speak your mind. That's some pent up feelings you've got there. I respect your opinion.
    nursing courses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its very brave of you to speak your mind. That's some pent up feelings you've got there. I respect your opinion.
    nursing courses

    ReplyDelete