Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Is it safe to come out?

I guess I'll find out soon enough!

So I've been on a blogging hiatus. Why?


It's simple really: An anonymous reader pulled back the curtain and pretty much figured out where I worked. (I think... I shut down the blog before I could find out 100% for sure) 




Whoops. Guess I gave out a little to much info in a few post. (Which have since been removed just to be on the safe side)


Guess I need to be a more careful with the details in my rants. ;)


Looking forward to getting back to ranting! I think my wife is sick of hearing about it. Ha!


14 comments:

  1. What is it with people? Like who would care enough to blab about what someone said...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully they just left a comment and never said a word about it.

      Delete
  2. Sorry about the scare, but glad you are back. I figured you succeeded in getting a new job and career. Anyway, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was something as exciting as a new career! Maybe next time it will be. ha!

      Delete
  3. Welcome Back RMR! Missed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back you're back you're back!!! Oh my gosh, I thought you'd made your blog by invite only and I'd never hear of your stories again! Hope you are super duper fantasic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am back! I just had to lay low for a while.

      Delete
    2. I'm so excited!! I thought you were making a life change or something! I'm in the middle of going to my (freshly married) husband's company. The life of corporate dining! M-F! Holidays! Weekends! The joy! The pay! Hope you're lucky enough to find a place as fitting for you someday!

      Delete
  5. i havent written a post in over a year! i need to get back on the ball as well! I always tried to be very vague with details about where in am enployed for the same reason. yikes! how did you realize that you were "discovered"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering what happened. :) Good to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to see you back on my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete